Request a Consult
Discover how SCP Health’s solutions can positively impact your health system. Fill out the form to:
- Schedule a VIP meeting
- Request a consultation
- Speak with a clinical expert
- Contact a sales representative
Teamwork Gets Results
Partner with a company with solutions to meet the present needs and invests in planning for the future.
- 97% Clinician retention rate
- 393 Emergency and hospital medicine programs
- 7-year Average client tenure
- 98th percentile MIPS scores
The SCP Health Difference
When you partner with SCP Health you choose:
- Comprehensive solution offerings to include: staffing, care delivery, revenue cycle, and virtual health
- Customized partnerships to suit your organization
- Extensive recruiting network
- High-performing medical directors
- Stable practice management environment
- Performance improvement outcomes in just 6-12 months
Add Technology to your Team
SCP’s proprietary mobile application suite, mySCP, brings time and cost reductions with real-time analytics to streamline processes and management.
A secure messaging app for effective communication from onboarding throughout employment to support direct and consistent communication including broadcast notifications with 1:1 response capability.
A practice management app with scheduling and credentialing capabilities, onboarding and enrollment processes, and automatic renewal notifications.
A clinician-focused app with a comprehensive dashboard that includes announcements, schedules, and patients across facilities, personal metrics, and clinical encounter management.
Trust the Stats
SCP Health uses data-driven insights to improve performance
and quality metrics at every stage of care.
average length of stay
- Case Study
Guide to Patient Loyalty
Find five key resources to help healthcare leaders and providers drive high patient satisfaction and gain ongoing patient loyalty.Get the Guide
Breaking the Cycle of Staffing Shortages and Operational Challenges
Discover how SCP Health helped one health system break the cycle of hospital staffing issues while improving hospital operational efficiency.Read Case Study
How to Establish a Joint Operations Committee
Establish a regular, multi-disciplinary meeting cadence and genuine shared accountability at your hospital to align your emergency and hospital medicine teams.Learn More