Hospitals today are facing greater pressure to deliver high-value services, in conjunction with excellent patient care experiences. Yet, decreasing revenues, increasing costs, and growing expectations from patients create a challenging environment. Hospital executives are investigating alternative approaches that drive continuous improvement in an environment that is changing more rapidly than ever.
In this white paper, you’ll find:
- The most common challenges to standardization initiatives
- A new framework for engaging five stakeholders
- Recommendations for an effective approach to leveraging data and feedback systems
- The key role of clinical partnership in the quest for effective standardization
- Examples of success in two of the most critical elements of hospital-based care: Emergency Departments and Hospital Medicine programs