With the rapid pace of medical research and shift in treatment protocols, it’s critical to keep up to date with the latest in evidence-based care through continuing medical education.
Through mentorship programs, online training, educational seminars, or simply face time with medical leadership, at SCP Health we’re dedicated to fostering each team member’s professional development.
Gain access to one of the most robust continuing medical education programs in our industry with SCP University.
- Over 200 hours of free continuing medical education (CME) credits
- Targeted medical training on topics impacting your practice
- Provider workshops and risk-related educational information
- Medical leadership training and national leadership conferences
- Provider mentorship program
A robust tool for tracking performance, accessing treatment protocols, and continuing education, the Provider Portal is a mobile-enabled, secure, and integrated communication hub designed exclusively for our provider network.
- Extensive medical education tools and resources
- Credited diagnostic and patient care management aids
- Complimentary membership and unlimited access to UpToDate® and VisualDx
- User-friendly shift schedule management
- Documentation feedback and education
- Real-time, individualized performance data
- Company news, medical alerts, and information
- Access to patient records