Economically Effective Solutions
We align with organizational needs and strategies to design the best solution for you.
Integrated Technology, Tools, and Goals
We engage and support clinicians and caregivers, improving performance and retention.
Reporting and Analytics for Decision Support
We deploy efficient and effective processes and technologies.
Consistent and Sustainable Outcomes
We deliver the best outcomes possible, for our partners and our patients.
Clinical Workforce Optimization Model
SCP Health’s clinical staffing and workforce optimization model utilizes seamless technology and capabilities to harmonize and integrate components while effectively and efficiently managing your resources and teams.
Health Care Expertise
We combine extensive clinical and operational health care experience with a deep knowledge and understanding of rapidly changing health care compliance and regulations.
- Clinical guidance with care guidelines and quality indicators
- Risk guidance, including medical malpractice, cybersecurity, and other insurances
- Compliance and safety guidance aligning with organizational, OSHA, state, and national policies
- Professional training and educational opportunities to fulfill requirements
We utilize advanced artificial intelligence algorithms and analysis to design, implement, and maintain optimized clinical staffing coverage with scalable surge support in place.
- Dynamic scheduling with predictive forecasting
- Schedule management with multi-instance capabilities and queuing technology
- On-demand shift coverage with telehealth clinical coverage and surge support
We go beyond recruiting and staffing clinicians. Supported by our clinical workflow technologies, we onboard, credential, and enroll new clinicians as well as invest in their growth and maintenance.
- Clinician-centric technology enables rapid communication, support document collection, credentialing, licensing, and practice agreements
- Strong relationships with government payors and managed care organizations streamlines third party enrollment
- Renewals, re-enrollment, training, and professional development opportunities increase clinician engagement and retention
Virtual Health Strategy
Our comprehensive virtual health strategy offers nationwide virtual care with an integrated digital platform.
Virtual health network features:
- Deployable in 50 states
- Queuing technology capabilities
- Patient portal platform
- Experience and board-certified virtual clinicians
- Flexing and surge support plans
Continuum of Care Capabilities:
- Advanced care in the home
- Ambulatory & acute
- Primary care
- Urgent care
- Acute care
We craft strategies for maximizing resources, streamlining processes, advancing operational efficiency, and lowering total physician management costs.
- Coding optimization with ICI coding algorithms and documentation integration
- Automated processes and a dedicated code and audit team for billing and collections
- Denial and AR management reporting capabilities
- Flexible patient engagement and communication channels
- Quality monitoring of outcome measurements and clinician performance feedback
mySCP Digital Technology Platform
We have designed, developed, and deployed mySCP, a proprietary, secure, cloud-based digital technology platform supporting data warehousing, clinician-facing applications, and technology integration.
mySCP Applications Suite
Health care designed technology applications for clinical workflow, communication, and collaboration
Extensive clinical data collection paired with artificial intelligence algorithms and machine learning for improved accuracy in predictive scheduling
Individualized dashboard to include performance reports, documentation support, patient lists, and continuing education opportunities and tracking
Offers a high-level view of facility and system metrics related to volume, quality, and performance to address operational resources and processes
We offer systems and structures that integrate technology, tools, and talent in a closed loop process that amplifies evidence-based approaches, reinforces training and enablement, and ensures outcomes are achieved.
SCP Health Partnerships: Impact and Capabilities
enterprise recruiting rate with a robust network and a 97% clinician retention rate
virtual patient visits per year supported by predictable scheduling of nearly 10,000 clinician shifts per month
clinicians placed on average quarterly
average increase in collections through 98% clinician documentation accuracy to support coding
Workforce Optimization Expertise
Hear from our clinical and operational experts.
Artificial Intelligence and Dynamic Staffing
New technology helps solve staffing shortages by using artificial intelligence to create dynamic staffing modelsLearn More
Take a closer look at 5 ways to improve patient care while delivering ...
3 ways technological infrastructure helps healthcare organizations inc ...
The health care industry needs to strategize to account for growing sh ...