Managing and transforming revenue cycle programs
Defining and implementing an effective revenue cycle strategy is the cornerstone of your financial health. The sheer variety of reimbursement models and their increasing complexity have far-reaching implications for today’s health systems.
- Shifting reimbursement and service delivery methods
- Need for physician alignment and patient engagement for transparency and efficiency
- System expansion requiring platform and data integration, business practice standardization, and leveraging economies of scale
- Obligation to reduce the cost of service and enhance and preserve net revenue
- Imperative to optimize technology and analytics to support operational performance
We employ a multidimensional approach to revenue cycle transformation to deliver sustainable, cost-effective solutions, uncovering opportunities for early gains while laying the foundation for future success.
Revenue cycle and documentation assurance management partnership produces measurable results
Learn how we helped a non-profit religious-affiliated system of hospitals make significant improvements in pre-bill days, clean claim rate, chart documentation, collection per encounter and average RVU.